About the Job
Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for a Customer Service Representative for one of our valued client which is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports items. In order to accomplish your tasks you will have to handles calls from new and existing business clients regarding a variety of requests in an efficient and effective manner. The Customer Service Representative uses knowledge of products and services and excellent customer service skills to address issues, provide support, offer information, and place orders to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers incoming calls and processes orders.
- Resolves customer complaints, troubleshoots issues to determine best path for resolution.
- Correctly documents customer interactions and tracks call types.
- Maintains support service levels and upholds Customer Service standards.
- Owns follow up with customers to resolve inquiries regarding order status, shipping status and stock availability.
- Takes inbound phone calls for up-to 90% of assigned shift.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in customer service, hospitality or call center environment
- Excellent telephone etiquette, including the ability to communicate with confidence in a clear, professional speaking voice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated listening and comprehension skills
- A clear team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult customer situations
- Excellent time management skills – must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Strong PC skills including MS Office; Word and Excel
- Ability to navigate information systems and internet
|Job Category||Customer Service|